Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: hi ppl

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Yuy Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2003
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi, I've been leeching off from Sakura-Crisis for god knows how long. Just wanna say a thank you for the wonderful scans. But I was wondering if you guys are still working on Sensei... I dunno... I was reading it again last nite (itz one of the permanent ones that is always on my comp.... and itz sooo cute >.< )
    so yea.... Keep up w/ the scans!

    Yuy Ren

  2. #2
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    why did nobody replied to this?

    oh well, as a unceremonied but kinda official member of The Greeting Comitee of the S-c.net Channel on mIRC ( omg, I almost sound important! XD )I greet you into this swirling madness of ours ^_____^

    Feel free to share, debate, ask, ect, we are pretty open to anything heeh ^^

  3. #3
    Inactive Member LiL dEviL MiNeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2003
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *wave* ohayo!! wow... i haven't been in forum in a while cause of my stupid work kept me forever. bleh!!! but anywayz... welcome to the forum! you'll love this forum... hehe.. i love this forum cause everyone's great and open minded! very proud to be a member for this forum. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] enjoy enjoy!!! and much thanks to all the members that are giving us an enjoyment in life with these awesome scanlations.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i was just about to start a new thread where all the new members could make intros ...then i found this one. kinda surprised nothing much happened to it

    anyways...i think its neccessary for the new members to say hi...i was away for like 2 weeks and since then there are many unfamiliar face..err names whatever.

    anyways its always nice to get formal intros... you know like who u r..what manga u like etc etc

    we're nice people^_^ ...so go for it. oh and male or female?? i think we have some new men in the forum ... thats good..its been awhile i think.

    and just to break the ice a lil bit...even though it was kinda already done above...ill introduce myself for the millionth time ^_^

    Names Jadey...im a 17 yr old girl addicted to scanlations of all types, from MPD PYSCHO, to gushy gushy BOYS AND GIRLS, to twisted Kaori Yuki titles, oh and most of all YAIO^_^

    umm..what else..im a senior in highschool. o draw, i write, i read, i sell art, i play field hockey, i speak a 6 yr old's spanish, and im currently single ^_^ (so any single bishies...im right here!!)

    ok ur turn...u dont have to say anything special. SO WELCOME TO THE BOARD!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Yuy Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2003
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmm....interesting...i forgot i even started this thread.... oh well. Yeah about me.
    I'm 16 1/2, second last year in high school, and it's already killing me (lol i have such low tolerance of work [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) Yeah.. um... I read manga (obviously) and have been for about 2 years or so. I also read a variety of pretty much anything except sport manga's as i find them boring and i haven't touched MPD pschyco cuz i don't have to stomach for it. I am not involved with sports this year, I draw some, but not good enough to do anything with them and I know enough french to read the french reviews and updates on dailymanga. Hm... no spanish whatsoever. I also speak german and chinese... yeah.. ahem.

    that pretty much it.... hehe, this is a pretty cool crowd! (^_^)

  6. #6
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you speak some french are are from north america... is it alright for me to assume you're probaly from canada? if so, what province? ^^

  7. #7
    Inactive Member
    hi ppl


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Likely, us Canadians are required to learn french in elemetary school.

    ^_~ I've never really introduced myself here, either, ne? So since so many people are talking about themselves I'll join in!

    I'm 19 1/2 (I turn 20 this year) and I go to University ^_~ Currently taking Adolescent Psychology and Linguistics. I'm a girl that many many people seem to have no trouble comparing to a boy despite my many girlish habits. I love Yaoi, and I guess I'm a touch of a sadist for liking people in pain, even though I don't like making people hurt...

    Sakura-Cris got me addicted to scanlations, so I joined the forum recently to express my obsession ^_^

  8. #8
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ohh hehe srry ...i assumed boy cuz of the kun part. that is one of the endings for boys names right?...err maybe im confused

    anyways...welcome to the board. hey i wanna join the canadian club..im half french canadian. but i dont know very much french, aside from the french my grandmother speaks when shes swearing while buring the thanksgiving dinner ^_^

  9. #9
    Inactive Member LiL dEviL MiNeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2003
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, i should also introduce myself.. hehe.. since it's been a while.. or it's in the file waaay far away. haha.. let's see..

    i'm 19 and 1/2, i'm in denial that i'm not obsessed over yaoi... altho i'm pretty sure i am.. i'm in junior college transfering to uc. i got into yaoi after fan fics and fish in the trap scanlation. ^^ i'm a sadist.. i speak a little jap, still learning, i'm korean and little spanish. i knew spanish but i lost it..

    i absolutely love this forum!!! people in here are awesome too!!! Welcome to the forum~!! again.. hehe

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Jackrum's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2003
    Posts
    51
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I never think I posted an introduction, so I might as well post something now... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    I`m a 16 and a 1/2, a girl, healthily obsessed, intent on aquiring a male harem consisting of beautiful bishounen/biseinen by the time I`m 18.
    Well, maybe not the last part, but what the hell.
    I love yaoi and shounen-ai manga, but I`m not limited to the genre in any way. Art is always the key factor, but I have found in some few cases that a great story overrides difficulties in art. That?s rare though ;_;
    Wish I would know Japanese, but who knows, maybe in the future...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •